Better late than never! 😉 Just wanted to let everyone know, we are running a Black Friday sale on our Perfmatters and WP Coupons plugins through December 2nd. Use the discount code: BLACKFRIDAY for 25% off!
Raising Prices on Perfmatters on January 1st, 2019
Nobody likes to raise prices, but taking a quick look at the all the features we’ve added to our Perfmatters plugin, it only makes sense. We’ve spent hundreds of hours writing new code, pushing out updates, and planning new features. My brother and I also provide direct support, we don’t and will never outsource this.
This won’t impact current customers. Therefore, if you’ve been thinking about buying our Perfmatters plugin now is the time to lock in the cheaper price forever.
We Pushed Out 18 Updates for Perfmatters in 2018
Besides fixing a ton of bugs throughout the year, here’s a quick summary of just a few of the things we added to our Perfmatters plugin in 2018. Many came directly from user’s feedback.
- Added new Change Login URL feature to change your WordPress login URL and block the default wp-admin and wp-login endpoints from being directly accessed.
- Added multisite support with the ability to manage default network settings and network access control.
- Added clean uninstall option.
- Added Preconnect feature.
- Made the plugin translation ready and started working with translators.
- New option to Enable Local Analytics, along with a new dedicated Google Analytics tab with various related options.
- Completely rewrote our Script Manager from the ground up.
- Added support to Use MonsterInsights along with Perfmatters local analytics (analytics.js) hosting functionality.
- Added new option in Script Manager settings to Display Archives which will allow you to selectively enable scripts on generated archive pages.
- Added new Reset option in the Script Manager settings which allows for a complete wipe + reset of all configured Script Manager options.
- Added new Regex option the Script Manager for both disables and exceptions.
Check out the full changelog. And if you’re curious, we pushed out 13 updates for WP Coupons in 2018.
We have a ton of new features planned for 2019 and are excited for your continued support.
New Prices for Perfmatters
As of January 1st, 2019 the new prices for Perfmatters will be:
- 1 license: $24.95 per year, up from $19.95 per year.
- 3 licenses: $54.95 per year, up from $49.95 per year.
- Unlimited licenses: $124.95, up from $99.95 per year.
If you have any questions regarding our changes in pricing, feel free to drop a comment below. Otherwise, you can grab our Perfmatters and WP Coupons plugins for 25% off through December 2nd. Use the discount code: BLACKFRIDAY
Get More Stuff Like This
Marketing, WordPress, Blogging Tips, SEO and Reviews, once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.