woorkup is part of forgemedia LLC and is run by Brian and Brett Jackson, two brothers with a love for building high-traffic and quality WordPress sites. We enjoy marketing, SEO, and web performance.
You won’t find any sponsored content or guest posts on this blog! We’re tired of seeing low-quality posts around the web, so everything on woorkup is personally written and or reviewed by us.
Brian Jackson – @brianleejackson
I’m the Director of Inbound Marketing at Kinsta. I am also obsessed with SEO, blogging, content marketing, SaaS, webperf, and WordPress. I have been an entrepreneur since a young age. I started drop shipping CDs and DVDs on eBay in the 6th grade and have been obsessed with internet marketing ever since.
Fun Facts About Me
- I help develop perfmatters, a lightweight web performance plugin for WordPress.
- I develop a WordPress plugin, WP Coupons, to help bloggers and affiliate marketers.
- I blog about personal finance, investing, and early retirement.
- I’m a powerseller on eBay with over 1,600 feedback and a 100% rating.
- I’m a super seller on Flippa with over $20,000 in sales.
- I sold a web hosting company in college, hosting over 700 websites.
- In 2013 I received the Microsoft MVP Award in Windows Expert-IT Pro category.
- I run a gluten-free blog dedicated to helping those suffering from Celiac Disease, UC, and Crohn’s.
- I’m addicted to disaster movies, synthwave music, and Rocket League.
Recently Featured or Mentioned on
I have been featured on blogs such as Smashing Magazine, Moz, Ahrefs, Sucuri, Cloudinary, Web Design Ledger, speckyboy, designmodo, WPExplorer, WHSR, Scotch.io, Wishpond, TweetDis, Niche Hacks, CodeInWP, WP Dev Shed, Torque, Glip and more…
Brett Jackson – @iambrettjackson
I am a web developer who loves building awesome web applications and of course anything WordPress. I built some of the custom things you see floating around this site like the deals plugin and widget.
Fun Facts About Me
- If you can think of something you want WordPress to do, I can probably code it.
- I can really geek out when talking about video games, headphones, or personal finance.