This is the current list of services and plugins used on woorkup and in our online marketing efforts. We only list things we actually use.
We host this site with Kinsta. They combine NGINX + HTTP/2 + PHP 7.4 + Google Cloud Platform for speeds that cannot be beat! Check out our in-depth Kinsta review. If you are looking for an affordable host we use SiteGround for our other sites and have had great results. Click here to get an exclusive 60% off any plan!
Site Speed and Optimization
We use KeyCDN to turbocharge this site! If you want your site to load fast around the globe then you need a quality CDN provider. When compared to MaxCDN it provides 10 more POPs at less than half the price, free origin shield, HTTP/2, and free SSL with Let’s Encrypt! A small site will cost you less than $3.50 per month. Check out our full in-depth review of KeyCDN. Get $10 in free KeyCDN credits using our link.
This site uses the GeneratePress WordPress theme. In fact, I’ve moved all of my sites over to it! Kudos to the developer because he knows how to code properly, keep things lightweight, and still include schema markup & rich snippets, which are things most competitors don’t. Check out our full in-depth GeneratePress review.
- Ninja Forms: This plugin powers our contact form.
- Pretty Links: Lets us keep track and create our nofollow affiliate links. Check out our tutorial on how to set up Pretty Links.
- WP Review: This adds stars for our reviews and schema data in SERPs.
- Yoast SEO: Still the best SEO plugin out there, even with the bad 3.0 updates.
- Imagify: This plugin automatically compresses all of our images and converts them to WebP to keep our total page weight down.
- Perfmatters: Speed up your WordPress site by reducing HTTP requests, link CDN, change login URL, disabling scripts on a per-post basis, and minimize database bloat. (developed by woorkup)
- Social Warfare: Our social sharing plugin you see on the sidebar of our posts.
- Widget Options: Used for the scrolling widget on our sidebar and to show select widgets on certain posts/pages.
- WP Coupons: Creates our deals page and randomized coupon widget you see around the site. (developed by woorkup)
- WP Subscribe Pro: Our newsletter subscribe widget and popup.
Accuranker is the best keyword rank tracker we have ever used. It’s simple, cheap, and fast. This is what we personally use to keep track of all of our keyword rankings across this site and niche sites. Local keyword tracking, mobile, etc. Why is it so great? Because it’s one of the only trackers to pull in your rankings instantly so you know exactly where you stand. Update them on-demand as many times as you like during the day. Unlike other tools, there are no limits!
If you want a simple and easy to use newsletter software then try MailerLite! Send unlimited emails to 1,000 subscribers for free. They also offer an automated RSS to email newsletter which can be very useful for bloggers. Woorkup’s weekly newsletter is powered by MailerLite.
The 99Club, by Stock Photo Secrets, has become my favorite place to get all my photos. You can grab them for as low as $0.49 per photo! It is the best Dollar Photo Club alternative out there. Make sure to check out my review on 99Club.
We absolutely love Grammarly and use it every day! It is free and has browser extensions which you can use to proofread and autocorrect your spelling and grammar.
Monokai Octagon Light Slack Theme
Monokai Octagon Dark Slack Theme