SocialBro & ManageFlitter Alternative
Everyone knows that a great way to grow your Twitter account is to follow people in your targeted niche. This can be a great way to build connections and also to generate traffic that is relative to what you are posting about. However, once you hit the follow limit on your Twitter account you definitely don’t want to slow down building connections. What you want to do is unfollow people who aren’t following you back. In my opinion if they aren’t taking the time to invest in you, why you should invest time in them? I like to build accounts with people who want to communicate and have conversations about new articles and things trending in my niche.
There are a lot of great paid Twitter management tools out there you can use to unfollow people who aren’t following you:
- ManageFlitter (this is probably my favorite paid tool)
- justunfollow (another great tool)
- TweetAdder (desktop program)
While the above tools have a bunch of great reports, data, etc… Sometimes you don’t need all of that. Sometimes you just want to unfollow people so that you can continue building your Twitter connections. And why should you have to pay for that?
Besides just being used to unfollow people, it also has a lot of other great features:
- See who has unfollowed you
- See who does not follow you back (this is the one I probably use the most)
- See how your account is growing
- See who you don’t follow back
- See who your most influential follower is
- See your potential reach
- # of friends
- F/F Ratio
- Send tweets from multiple twitter accounts
- Schedule tweets from multiple twitter accounts
- Reveal followers who are no longer interested in you
- Search for new accounts to follow by keywords in their usernames and profile descriptions
Twitter Inactive Users
- Find inactive users that are following you (or as FollowCheck likes to call them: Sleepers)
Manage Multiple Twitter Accounts
One the greatest features of this tool is that you can manage multiple twitter accounts for free! This is a must have feature for any Twitter management tool.
I highly recommend you head over to followcheck.com and signup for your FREE account! This is an awesome SocialBro alternative.
As always feel free to leave your comments below. I would love to hear what Twitter management tools you are using.
FollowCheck - Twitter Management Tool
If you are looking for a great FREE twitter management tool as an alternative to SocialBro and ManageFlitter then I highly recommend you try FollowCheck.
Get More Stuff Like This
Marketing, WordPress, Blogging Tips, SEO and Reviews, once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.